Thursday, December 21, 2006

At the Café...

CafeTea Cup and Lemon Macaron
You never know how a chance meeting will change your life...

Cafe I met a Cafe cup and 2 sugarcubes a year and a half ago in an Avignon cafe...et voilà! Paris Breakfasts was born.
Cafe I love painting coffee cups,They get to sit on thousands of cafe tables throughout France, the lucky ducks! Along side are morceaux de sucres (sugarcubes) and Carres de Chocolat (chocolate squares). 

click to see...There 6 Paris shops (Les Comptoirs RICHARD), where you can buy real cafe cups...
Those wonderful carte menus with the green binding in Paris cafes!
Cafe I met Corinne for tea at Cafe Le Luco

Cafe I painted Corinne's cup of express the last time we met.. My nose is still glued to the drawing table. Please REMEMBER the Menu For HopeIII We have till December 22 midnight to help. 

Cafe

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    I like them all--and I think you're almost Monet with your painting the same image in different lighting (excepting that he didn't do watercolors!) It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 AM

    I am so happy and thankful that you started ParisBreakfast......a regular visit for me every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:52 PM

    Skating rinks
    And drinks..
    Well coffee cups
    And Parisien pups.
    One never can be sure
    What fantasies one must endure.
    A visit to ParisBreakfast
    Is ALWAYS a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:44 PM

    UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, lovely in either cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:48 PM

    Fantastic blog this is ! brilliant idea, I love it.
    Thanks to you and have a very nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, you have such a knack for matching words and images!

    You and your site are treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays!
    If I come to NYC can we go ice skating, and then for some hot cocoa chez toi!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you