Monday, November 02, 2009

Chocolate Show #2

What you missed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...
I know you'd wanna know - dark bark from Pure Dark...

More big tastes...from E.Guittard chocolate providers to chefs and sold only at the show to the public.
Maison Boissier was there from France...
Loads of bonbons...
Chocolate antiques...
Of course a chocolate fountain from Lily O'brien...
That chocolate tea I was telling you about - one of many...
Delicious chocolate from Italy - De Bondt with things embedded in it...
Straight up plain chocolate from El Rey...
Fair Trade chocolate from Equal Exchange Co-Op - here they explain about chocolate...
I liked this concept - Organic, raw, no sugar, vegan, no gluten, no soy. But chocolate is included!
You got to chat directly with the chocolate makers...
And drink chocolatey things too that made your head spin and see...
Large haunted chocolate houses made by culinary students...
Finally there was a box of the 10 best chocolates in the show - a first I think. Y'all come next year.
Munch..munch...munch...
BONJOUR NOVEMBER!!!

15 comments:

  1. Marie-Paule5:49 AM

    BOISSIER not Boissard (today's post)..
    Very, very nice show Carol. Thank you very much for those "New York Posts"!

    Marie-Paule

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A box of the top 10"-smart marketing!!! Please tell me you partook of such a delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. Yum! I had a lot of chocolate this weekend because of Halloween... Unfortunately it was the inferior mass marketed kind... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour! What can I say about this post - great photos and commentary from one sweet tooth to another!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly! I would have eaten my way to bliss.

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm.... (drools, then wipes chin )
    wish i was there
    ~ laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, talk about sensory bombardment! Looks delicious - I hope that you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness~so much chocolate. I would not be able to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just KNEW I should have saved some Halloween candy for today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so tempting. I would love to have attended.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...and this after a sweet-filled weekend...you ....forever the sweet one....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does that show smell as good as it looks?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who were the 10 best of show chocolates? Guittard has been my low end chocolate to cook with for at least 40 years!!!! Good stuff, I MO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous8:44 AM

    I feel bad for that poor girl in the Uncle Sam costume!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you