Wednesday, October 02, 2024

Chanel RTW Spring 2025, Grande Palais

 

Yesterday was end of PFW/Paris Fashion Week 

Ending as always with the Chanel show.


At last Chanel is back in it’s rightful glorious home, 
The newly renovated Le Grand Palais Yay๐Ÿคธ‍♂️
It was crowded as always.
That pillbox hat was a look. Nice chic black & white pram/ poussette for your kiddie ๐Ÿ‘ถ 
C. & I hung outside and gawped ๐Ÿ‘️ 
Happy as always. Nice barrette.
 So much fabulous long hair as always…I was reminded of an instagram post 
Chocolate ๐Ÿซ brown leather is the Fall IN color, but most attendees were not wearing it except some  silly photographers and this gent…very pleased with himself ๐Ÿ˜„ Even the shoes ๐Ÿ‘ž Haha
I wouldn’t mind this popcorn ๐Ÿฟ bag - nice for snacks during the show. Snacks are always uppermost in my mind…
Of course Baggy pants were present and counting.
I’m not so wild about toute-Chanel look…meh
Ex-editor of French Vogue, Carine Roitfeld was not wearing Chanel me thinks. She looked like she just rolled out of bed ๐Ÿ›️ ๐Ÿค” She does have to attend all the shows which must be daunting.
Definitely not Chanel. I could be wrong…not a C in sight.
Very Chanelized…
And very pretty ๐Ÿ˜  
It’s almost a surprise…
How some of these matchy-matchy looks suit young women the best. I guess you could put a paper bag on them & they would look great ๐Ÿคท‍♀️
I spotted Fashion commentator Suzy Menkes by chance. You have to be fast ๐Ÿ“ธ to catch anyone. C. Says Suzy has a terrific podcast worth catching.
Chanel is still without a designer at the helm since Virginie Viard left and it shows. Lackluster and too much fringe imo.
The best show 
Is always outside in my opinion ๐Ÿ‘
Own your own CHANEL for a song ๐ŸŽต 
Then we had a great show of crab ๐Ÿฆ€ at Le Crab Marteau. Yum Yum

6 comments:

  1. The legs..the lips..the hair..That's a whole lot of Chanel.I feel differently since I watched The New Look (easily influenced I am) I could go for the barette lol.Multi striped in Cossak type hat looks like Uma Thurman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:52 AM

      That’s a good guess ๐Ÿ‘ Maybe..?

      Delete
  2. Bonnie L10:57 AM

    How fun, Carol! Love Chanel. I covet those boucle jackets…look great with jeans. Perhaps in my next life. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:02 AM

      Those bouclรฉ jackets keep Scotland’s economy humming ๐Ÿ‘

      Delete
  3. Mary Gilbert11:08 AM

    You NEVER disappoint...merci millle fois!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you