Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bunny Madness...

Chocolate bunniesChocolate Bunnies, original watercolor
More Bunny madness.

Parisen bunnies in love.. I spotted these lapin/bunnies in Paris last October.
Were they a sign that bunnies were coming into my life big time?
 
Corey's bunnies These lovely porcelaine bunnies are in Provence are made to hold..dare I say it - pate de lapin.Triste!
 
Merisi's Viennese bunnies
These bunnies reside in Vienna. Pretty adorable!

Lindt Gold Bunnies Monumental Lindt Gold Bunny The king of Gold Bunnies seen lounging on the Lindt Zurich grounds with his brood.

Gold Bunny makes guest appearencesGold Bunny has been doing guest appearences in San Francisco! I'm jealous. We never get anything in New york. I’ve heard that LGB was sighted in Paris, where I'll be next week.
I spotted this bunny by artist Dave Calver riding my N train.
Nifty but not Gold bunny.
I do worry a bit what I'll do when Easter is over...
I just joined the Flickr Bunny Lovers Unite group, so there's hope for me.
These shiny rows of Gold Bunnies reside in the New York Lindt flagship store.
But don't they look like they could be sitting inside Tutankhamun's pyramid?

New York Bunny riding on the subway

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Do you know where Peter cotton-tail lives? Has he joined that bunny group?
    What a collection you have! I'll take one of your gold bunny and a chocolate painted bunny anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:23 PM

    That is a sweet painting. I love the pink. ;-) The gray & white Bunnies and that last bunny on the bill board are really cute.

    My husband recently found a plastic bunny cake mold & bought it to make cement bunnies. He has been painting them black, white, gray even one turned out kind of gold.. was supposed to be brown..& they are ALL over our yard & infiltrating our neighbors yard..groan..They are multiplying faster then real ones... I think HE needs to join the Bunny lovers unite group! ;-)
    Cris in OR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:09 PM

    Oh I love bunnies, probably because I have four of them (live ones, not chocolate!) You'll probably see them on bunny lover's unite. I really need to do some sketches of them, but they move (hop) around a lot.

    Lovely painting and photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    Hmmm...I have been warned.
    Over at Bunny Lovers Unite group you can only load up 5 bunny pictures a day!?
    What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:44 PM

    Certainly you are the gold bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:01 AM

    Your Lindt Gold Bunny paintings are edible!
    So yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:05 AM

    I like the Lindt bunnies sniffing the tulips...
    A very delicate watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Why is it that few do bunnies as well as the French? Love them!!! Cabbage wet hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:47 AM

    ULLA -
    as far as I know the French are into bells and fish and eggs for Pacques/Easter.
    Paris will be one big Easter egg hunt for me :)
    can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:59 AM

    The adorable tall bunny looks like he has a coat on..but hten the weather has been inclement.
    I don't blame him.
    I like the balance in the watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:31 AM

    I would LOVE to meet up with that giant Lindt Gold Bunny!
    If only I lived in San Francisco...
    I wonder if he is solid chocolate?
    Why are these Easter Bunnies always a "he"?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you