Thursday, May 02, 2024

Cordelia Coffee Flower Shop

On Tuesday I went to Cordelia Coffee Flower Shop.

On 14, rue du Bac 75004

There was a flower arranging class on 

By British 🌸 flower expert, Willow Crosseley…here running 🏃‍♀️ to catch Eurostar back to London…

Solli & Shannon (of famed chocolate 🍫 retreats)were taking the class, lucky ducks 🦆
May muguet/lilies of the valley were everywhere 

In everyone’s country bouquets

Along with tea & sympathy

And delicious cakes

Such a profusion of lush Spring flowers

Cordelia de Castellane’s beautiful gardening book, 

Life in a French Country House published by Rizzoli, NYC
Yesterday was the Fête de 1er de Mai, so muguet are everywhere this week. You should buy ahead evidently. I did know know 🤔

Even in porcelain 
Around the corner in this adorable shop from Cordelia’s
The cutest class attendee. Note 
Cigarette jeans are out. Country is IN 👍
What Cordelia was wearing & every other smart Parisian. Ruffles & poofy sleeves are back. 
Yesterday I practiced painting watercolor flowers 🌸More practice ahead 🙏
My muguet Paris letter is on Etsy waiting for you 🥰
🌸 Bonne Jeudi PBers 🌸



15 comments:

  1. I need to take a flower arranging class, there is a real talent in that.Muguets are so sweet and it is such a nice custom to give them to a loved one, friend on May Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:19 PM

      I need a class too. I’m clueless on bouquets 🙄

      Delete
  2. Oh, the sweet fragrance of the muguet! Mine won't blossom for another two or three weeks but it's fun to see them right here! The flower class sounds fun and it looks like a beautiful spot to enjoy it! Finally spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:17 AM

    Such a lovely shop! Cordelia’s book looks fabulous…I’m checking it out on Amazon. Hope you took time to smell the muguet, your birth month fleur. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:47 AM

      Solli bought & loved it
      Good info she said

      Delete
    2. Anonymous9:28 AM

      I forgot 🫣
      My birth flower too
      Here they could YELL at you…

      Delete
  4. Our muguet is much later..but I could make a fortune selling it:) Invasive here..Lots of pretties in this post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:46 AM

      Thanks Monique
      Why not? Bonne idée 👍

      Delete
    2. Anonymous9:51 AM

      We can start planning for next Mai 2025 💐

      Delete
  5. So glad you came by darling <3 Hope you can join next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:07 AM

    You write such a compelling blog! So witty, honest and en pointe! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:32 PM

    I so loved my 7 day trip to Paris 2019 and have
    been wanting to go back, but I have not been
    able to yet. I do appreciate your posts to fill me
    in until I get back. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dorrance6:29 PM

    I’ve put Cordelia’s book on my wish list. Looking forward to getting lost in it for a few hours, with a big pot of tea! Would love to take that flower arranging class. Hopefully next time I’m in Paris.

    Our lily of the valley are just popping up out of the ground. Can’t wait for their sweet scent. Love your Muguet Letter, and crazy about your Fleuristes de ParIs Map!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7:05 AM

      Thank you Dorrance

      Delete
  9. Anonymous7:06 AM

    Your “Tea and Sympathy” photo.
    It’s so beautifully composed and lighted.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you