Thursday, September 17, 2009

un petit cadeau...

As much as I love to eat French macarons...
French macarons, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

I'd forgotten how much fun it is to paint them!
Macaron Stack, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

Recently a PB reader asked if there were any more of the smaller watercolors...
It's been a long time since I've eaten a cupcake...
Birthday cupcake, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

Or painted one and that's what she wanted.

Angelina Hot Chocolate, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

Somehow I just couldn't stop painting today - that's why I'm sooo late posting!
Besides I just realized that exactly this time last year, I first started selling my watercolors on Etsy!
Angelina Chocolat Chaude, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU PB readers!!!
Your support...
French Croissant, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"
Has made it possible for me to get to Paris...
Fall Apples, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"
THREE TIMES this year!
YAY!

In exactly 2 weeks, I'll be a runaway again off to the Eiffel Tower...
Thanks for making all my wishes come true!
BONJOUR et Merci Paris Breakfast Reader!

22 comments:

  1. Great paintings and photos, Carol. I especially like the last pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary, Carol. Your trips to Paris help me to live vicariously. Keep up the great work and Viva Paris Breakfasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather3:21 PM

    j'apprécierais le petit déjeuner ce dimanche
    Bisous
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'est vraiment un gouter (afternoon snack) au jeudi (Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say thank you for the daily emails from Paris Breakfast. I think I signed up about a week and I look forward to seeing your paintings and reading your lines every morning. In fact, when I just figured out today that you sell your paintings, you have inspried me to try to do something to make my dream of going to Paris happen.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foodwalker3:41 PM

    Thank god, I just opened up PB and was presented with all those Macs and it reminded me I needed to order them for an event this Sat and I just got in under the ordering time wire. YIKES,
    Thanks,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful watercolors... you have such a talent! Merci :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jannice5:58 PM

    Terrific to see your still life watercolors again!
    And love that Janet Jackson video- a perfect match.
    Merci
    Jannice

    ReplyDelete
  9. can we make a trade ill send you a whole crap ton of macarons for one of your macaron pictures it can be a print it doesn't have to be a original just a print lol
    i love all your paintings they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful paintings, Carol! You must be on a roll, then! Great job. Congratulations--you got to Paris because you're good at what you do! love from Grand Rapids, Michigan tonight,
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delicious post!!!
    Hope all is well with you!
    ENJOY!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  12. A yummy and beautiful post.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carol,
    J´adore ton travail!
    Bisous du Brazil,
    Izabelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never feel guilty for doing what brings you joy and happiness in your life..... life is too short, so do what you LOVE!
    xo me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your paintings is absolutely scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yipppie!
    More macaroons!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. W.M.Ternay III7:17 AM

    Very very beautiful and lush and
    all makes me look forward even more to the S. Jersey
    diner breakfast I'll be having in about
    an hour...
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on all your success Carol! What a perfect post to celebrate it. Love that Janet video and cupcakes are my favorite! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHAT??? In exactly 2 weeks I will be leaving Paris

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you