Sunday, September 06, 2026

Dolly’s Coat of many colors 🎵 Sonia Delaunay, Le Rentrée

I love ❤️ the story of Dolly’s Coat of Many Colors her mother made for her as a child, 

Out of scraps of colored fabric.

I love painting blobs of color..

I once did a post on blobbing.


Plus I was looking at a
Sonia Delaunay post

Sonia Delaunay made coats of many colors,

And cars 🚗 and…

Here’s a nice video 🎥 about
SONIA DELAUNAY.

Sonia loved ❤️ color.

I figured I could make my blobs into Dolly’s coat. Why not?

And I made plenty of bad ones.

Other people have been making Dolly’s coat of many colors for quite a while. Does your goose 🪿 need a coat?

I kept thinking about
the clothes my mother made me
Did your Mom make any of your clothes? 
Do tell ❤️

Meanwhile it’s LA RENTRÉE

Of course.

And Paris is teaming with Parisians.

The ice cream seekers are back.

As well as crowded Bateau Mouche 🛥️ 

There is a new store-wide promotion at BON MARCHÉ on Japon

Really fun!

Full of fish 🐟 

What do fish 🐠 signify in Japan?

And Many cats 🐈‍⬛ 

Something 

For 

Everyone.

End of today’s meandering story folks.
🐟 BONNE DIMANCHE ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you