Sunday, July 19, 2026

Desperately Seeking Bleu, Blanc, Rouge 🇫🇷

 

The day after 

I went looking for 

BLEU 

BLANC 

Et ROUGE 

Desserts

The best place to look 


Sadly, I didn’t find anyone wearing blue-white-red 🇫🇷 🙄 

But down the escalator 

I found a slew 

Of patriotic vinegars, 

Teas

Chocolates,


Mustards, biscuits 🍪 

Etc.

I thought there Must be more FRENCH patriotic goodies, so I went to Printemps across the street. They no longer have a Food Hall (inconveniently on the 8th floor). 
All I found was this Chanel outfit 🇫🇷

Ah Ha! Thé Élysées Palace

Recently opened 

A boutique/museum/cafe at 88, rue Faubourg Saint Honoré

With TONS of chic-looking gifts 🎁 

Some even reasonably priced (12€) 

I was tempted…

The museum area is small, but succinct.

Want a portrait of your dog 🐶 or cat 🐱 at the president’s desk?

A
nice video showing changes to the Élysée Palais - a new winter garden created by Daniel Buren. There is AC!

Of course there are French 🇫🇷 bears 🐻

There is a café up stairs.

A few Revolutionary  

pictures

To remember

🎉Why we celebrate 🎉
I went home to eat some watermelon 🍉 


14 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Loved, loved, loved this post, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:49 AM

      THANKS ❤️ I thought it was interesting how France monetizes it’s colors 🇫🇷

      Delete
  2. Bonnie L10:10 AM

    I L❤️VE when you go shopping…and take us along❣️ 👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:22 AM

      That is so nice to hear, since I am a professional BROWSER! 🥰

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10:12 AM

    Thanks, Carol! So interesting and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:21 AM

      Fun to share 🇫🇷 ❤️ 🎉

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Wonderful post, so fun to see! Thanks for the tour. Stay cool and well, Virginia 🍉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:21 AM

      Thank you VIRGINIA ❤️

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10:54 AM

    All your art is fantastic, but that Bastille Day piece is so gorgeous and dimensional, it draws the eye right to the fireworks and the tower!!! So cute how the cats are watching the celebration. Didn’t Bear want to see it? Love from 🇨🇦😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:42 AM

      🥰 Thank you Nicole. Very insightful comment 👍

      Delete
  6. Sukicart1:05 PM

    I love red, white and blue and the French do it so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:40 AM

      They do indeed 🇫🇷

      Delete
  7. Anonymous1:28 PM

    This post is wonderful. I want those Sacré Marcel cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:41 AM

      So many adorable products! 🇫🇷 💙 🍓

      Delete

Love hearing from you