Sunday, July 26, 2026

More Bleu - Blanc - Rouge ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Cadeaux ๐ŸŽ

 

Tuesday I went shopping for French ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท flag color gifts for the JULY PARIS Letter.

 le Boutique de l’Assemblรฉe Nationale at 7, rue Aristide Briarde 75007

This boutique 

Has the biggest 

And maybe best 

Gift ๐ŸŽ selection of them all ๐Ÿค” 

So much wit, chic & thought goes into these products.

Naturalmente, 

The rest of the week, 

Everywhere I looked ๐Ÿ‘️

Everything 

Was 

Bleu

Blanc

And Rouge, including where I buy stamps for Paris Letters ๐Ÿ’Œ at Le Carrรฉ d’Encre.

Inside the stationary shop,

There is 

An endless 

Plethora

Of patriotic 

Goodies.

Even Le Petit Prince ๐Ÿซ… joined in the fun.

Their fire hydrant is patriotic ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

A woman in head-to-toe national colors๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท
On the ride home, I couldn’t help noticing the Metro seating colors.
Am I seeing things or…
And today in the pool ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ 
It’s contagious ๐Ÿ˜ท Watch out! 




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 AM

    ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:37 AM

      ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค ❤️

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Marvelous post! I want to run back to Paris to see these boutiques. Merci, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:37 AM

      THANK YOU ❤️
      Please come back when it’s cool ๐Ÿ™
      Next week is heating up again.

      Delete

Love hearing from you