Sunday, October 13, 2019

Galeries Lafayette Champs-Élysées

Did you fall in love with Villanelle's crazy, pink tulle dress from KILLING EVE too?
Well you can pick up MOLLY GODARD's hot number at the new GALERIES LAFAYETTE CHAMPS-ELYSEES . Turns out its a fun place to take out-of-towners. Carolyn (a PB letter subscriber) was here for her yearly Fall visit.
I suggested we lunch at CAFE CITRON on the second floor (named after world famous patissier, CEDRIC GROLET's faux lemon dessert. They don't take reservations but the wait was short. The menu is mediterranean (Provençal, Corsican, Greek) and reasonable.
I got the Cretan salad and Carolyn had avocado toast. A lemon is placed on all the tables for atmosphere/decoration but I noticed a woman on my left cutting the lemon in half and squeezing it into her water glass. What?
On my right the little pup was happily snoozing on and off.
You could say Cafe Citron has a relaxed atmosphere. Its very casual throughout the concept store.
You can wear anything here. Just about.
After a stroll around the second floor.
We went downstairs to the Food Hall for desserts from STOHER. Thank you for reading and sharing Paris breakfasts. 
Subscription letters 💌maps and watercolors 🎨are in my Etsy shop
From Paris with love ❤️ Xxx🥂🐻

13 comments:

  1. I bet you had a ball! I can't get into Killing Eve..what's wrong with me?
    Adored Fleabag..that Phoebe is amazing.
    Looks like you girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something is def wrong!
      Pls see a doctor, its Fab !!!❤️

      Delete
  2. love the article about Villanelle and her pink dress! Just so happens I’m watching Killing Eve right now and I drool over her clothes. Every time they show her walking the streets of Paris I say to my husband let’s just get on a plane right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like loads of fun! And very tasty too. Love the dress, but haven't bonded with Killing Eve. I keep trying. But hey, Paris is Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe there is a mean edge to it.
      I like thrillers. I think Phoebe is coming back for part 3
      Part 2 lacked her quirky humor IMHO

      Delete
  4. You always have sooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Paris if you walk out the door, usually you will have fun 😄
      Some days I forget to walk out th door...or can't

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Galeries Lafayette Champs Élysée looks like a fun place...and Storher, too...must go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foodie hall in the basement is pretty fab...lots of choices!

      Delete
    2. Also lots of local office workers eating there for lunch too.

      Delete
  7. Bonnelle4:06 AM

    Lunch looked lovely, and light! Carolyn’s eclair looks yummy. Loved that dress when Villanelle wore it on Killing Eve...something only she could get away with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evidently that dress is a hot number.
      You sure dont have to be thin to wear it.
      Good preggers dress too.

      Delete

Love hearing from you