We were headed to PARIS SAUSAGE WALK on Champs-Élysées
2 metro trains later - we made it! YAY
This pumpkin 🎃 coat was top drawer.
It was the annual meeting of dachshund lovers ❤️ held at l’Arc de Triomphe for the first time.
3217 teckels or Dachshunds walked the ‘red carpet’ so to speak..
Meet 8-month old Bernie (named after Bernie Saunders) AKA Bernard.
A super chic hound wearing a British Barbour-style kaki raincoat.
I was hoping for a hotdog 🌭 stand but there was none 😢
Teckels are well-behaved when it comes to snacks. Teckels do not throw food.
🐶
Do you hava a teckel/Dachshund?
I can paint your hound or cat 🐈⬛ in front of l’Arc de Triomphe…or Notre Dame.
You get to decide.































You always do a great job,, I look forward to seeing all your posts!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree Carol's posts are brilliant
DeleteThank you ❤️ 🌭 🐝
DeleteSuch fun, Carol! And, Bernie Sanders of Vermont?? That pup owner has great taste! 😉 Glad to see the golden retriever there, they are the friendliest dogs. In fact a golden just made headlines in the Us for greeting a burglar at the door with her stuffed animal! ☺️
ReplyDeleteHahaha Thanks for the correction 🐶 I always confuse Labs and Retrievers
DeleteThank you, thank you! 🙏🏻 Really enjoyed your photos.
ReplyDeleteGlad you went to sausage dog walk.
We accidentally saw a live stream on YouTube. We saw the pumpkin dog, the person/sausage dog, the hot dog, et al. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThey sell pastry at parfumeur Guerlain ?! Crazy!
ReplyDelete