Friday, July 24, 2020

Paris All-Red, Toute Rouge

Except for  the cafes, early morning Paris still looks confinement-empty. Its been a while since I've done an all-RED or any all-one-color post. 
Did you know they set up sample dummy tables with all the fixings to entice you? Perfect for still life shooting.
A cute VICHY RED-CHECK  sample table with matching checked
Bonne Maman jam jar.
A wild variety of tables and chairs have turned up in these extra-terresse. Someone is benefiting.
Parisian 'tour de France' bikers have taken over the streets. Its daunting and life threatening. In a city full of rules, bikers do not have to stop for RED lights! Why?
Choose between a'Petite Dejeuner Classique' (9€) or a 'New York Breakfast' (19€ !). Choose between a RED or GREEN cafe.
I'm putting in links to older RED posts otherwise how else will you see all 2,670 Parisbreakfasts post?
Metro RED is a Paris classic.
I love the blue skies coming up out of the metro...
Shades of RED on my inspo wall. My desktop in its current state of entropy and chaos. I'm listening to sunny 3-sister girl group HAIM right now. Do you want more Paris color posts? There may be some RED in my Etsy shop. Thinking of you dear PBers.❤️ Stay well please 💋 XXX

20 comments:

  1. Do you think its because many missing are tourists?They will return..Love that first pic of the gentleman and your workspace:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No early morning is quiet in Paris
      People sleep in and many are now working from home dont forget!

      Delete
  2. Marnie in Toronto11:26 AM

    Absolutely love the red this morning. I just wish I could be there in a city void of most tourists.
    Enjoy and thank you for all the lovely, lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this made me happy! I so enjoyed seeing your art space and wall!! Merci.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan V11:30 AM

    So many thanks for the pleasure you bring with each post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol! I love Paris RED-Yes, please, I’d love to see more one color posts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please! More Paris color posts would be wonderful. I love these!!! You are keeping our spirits up Carol!
    🥰 Geri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had to write back and tell you I love HAIM also!
    I am “of a certain age” but find them really refreshing, and (goes without saying) super musically talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone can get a kick out of @Haimthegroup !

      Delete
  8. I enjoy your blog so much. Your work is beautiful and I appreciate you and your beautiful art. I live vicariously through you.
    Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonelle12:30 AM

    Love this RED post! Will you have time for white & blue before the end of July?? That gentleman is lovely...you have a good eye, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to let you know how much I love my personalized bonus Shalimar perfume bottle watercolor. It's just lovely. I've begun collecting early 20th c perfume bottles so it's the perfect decor accoutrement.
    And what a delight to receive the July Cheese letter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy for you...a little jealous. I haven't been to Paris since the '80s. Yes I am dating myself.
    Good Luck & super thanks for Paris Breakfasts. Love them to start my day or for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a Cheezie Map in today’s mailbox!
    It is fabulous in person - a work of art.
    I loved the many goodies that were tucked in. What a treat.
    The Quatrehomme business card is frameable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the red is delightful but my favorite is your inspiration all and table. Oh, the best! I love the idea of a one-color post. I've never done that and it's a good idea for these days when I'm not getting out much. At all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo that's a good idea to do TABLE TOPS !
      Thanks Jeanie

      Delete
  14. Love your blog Carol, have been following your adventures for years.
    Finally pulling the trigger to treat myself to a subscription for a significant birthday coming right up

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your “color” posts of out and about Paris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! A few years ago I decided that RED was my color! Now I have a RED JEEP, a red front door, two red wing chairs, red dishtowels, red umbrella, red flower pots, even RED tomato cages on my porch. Sadly, for some unknown reason, my RED tulips have died this year, though. I will replant in the fall. Thanks for this post and, yes, more Color posts would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you