Monday, June 04, 2018

Jardins, Jardin 2018

This was my second time at Jardins, Jardin, the annual horticultural 4-day May event in the Tuileries gardens
What a glorious day. What a glorious event. Plan to attend your next Paris trip in. May SVP.
Immerse yourself in garden decorations and projects like these clever sheds.
Everyone needs a greenhouse. Its supposed to be healthy to hang out with plants.
Hanging out in a bubble/bulle? Not sure that would suit me.
The creme de la creme of garden sheds. Put it on your terrasse. Plus a photographic Paris skyline including the Eiffel tower.
Not a shed, but a facsimile of Chanel's flower gardens in Grasse. A chance to enhale No. 5 and her other scents
Or buy some herbs for your window sill.
I wouldn't mind a divider wall of flower pots in my tiny chambre de bonne...
If you love watering cans too, please raise your hand
I don't know what this is but intriguing none the less.
Supermarche Franprix provided free tomates cerises and nectarines.
You could munch in the many pique-nique areas provided
Chairs supplied by French garden supplier giant, Truffaut.
You could feel the heat in the Tuileries after you left the cool enclave of JARDINS JARDIN.
I got lots of garden goodies to put in the June pique-nique Paris map and letter, once they are done...ahem
Let me know if you'd like to receive Paris mail. Bonne week PBers!

15 comments:

  1. Did you come home with anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just some tomates cerises and a nectarine. Sadly no shed of my own...a la prochaine!

      Delete
  2. I would have loved seeing that in The Tuileries..June..I was one week too late I guess that year..or did it exist in 2016? My kind of outing;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been going on for 18 years! How did. I not know? Fabulous fun!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you monique.
      French yellow mailboxes are adorable. I have piggy bank postbox too.

      Delete
  4. Looks like lots of fun & I'm betting it all smelled delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eugenia2:13 PM

    In my garden shed is the large green plastic watering can I brought from Paris around 1990. It just fit in my suitcase and was the perfect place to pack my laundry!

    Again, merci beaucoup for each PB and especially for this new one. Now I’m looking forward to the June map, letter and goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn S2:14 PM

    What a fantastic day. I love the sheds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who needs a house or an apartment when you can live in a shed?!

      Delete
  7. Kathleen2:17 PM

    I just love your posts and your art! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MORE PLEASE! GREAT FUN! AND INSPIRING. HUGS, JB
    (Have you seen our updates on ETSY.com - fun new stuff for the table and wall.
    Jill Butler ArtDesign)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely! Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep trying to post comments from time to time to see if my problem is fixed

    ReplyDelete
  11. And lo and behold it IS fixed!! For ages very blog on your blog service has refused my comments! Absolutely in love with anchovies in salt! I only wish I didn't have to buy a lifetime supply...well, no I actually finished one container, so only a half- lifetime supply!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you