Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I'Orange at Salon du Chocolat

I wrote about it before. You'll see a ton of the color ORANGE at SALON DU CHOCOLAT.
Why? Well oranges are dipped into chocolate right and left.
French orangettes getting dipped into chocolat noir before our eyes.
The chef's eyes were elsewhere clearly.
Cocoa beans can be orange among other colors. B
French chocolatiers have a terrific sense of color. Orange and chocolate play well together.
MOF chocolatier Arnaud Lahrer clearly is nuts for the color orange.
Throw an apricot in there. No problem.
Rococo Chocolates fancies orange ribbons.
Mandarine + cocoa bean
Do you love orangettes too? Any Citrus paired with chocolate makes a happy marriage of flavors.
You can see here orange-colored stands and staff T-shirts. I'm not making this up. If you want to see these orange-shirted staff singing and jumping then Follow my INSTAGRAMYou can also Receive Parisbreakfast letters, mapand watercolors in your mailbox.
More chocolate stories to come! Cheers

17 comments:

  1. Love yr color stories!
    More please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I bought a big orange crossbody after one of your orange posts..years ago!
    I have kept a top from VC too..just tucked it in a new spot recently..where?;)Your oranges are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think I own any orange in my closet ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

      Delete
    2. It's the only orange thing I have lol.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12:17 AM

    Thanks for the awareness of how wonderful Orange can be! Now I see it in a new light. Right down to the champagne cork! Of course I will now go looking for oranges dipped in chocolate. Probably there aren't many in Rural Oregon, but one can hope. Until I make it back to Paris I will dream of that flavor combo.
    Thanks for sharing your experiences at the beautiful Salon du Chocolat~cheers! Fan from rural Oregon constantly Paris dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get some Veuve Cliquot in ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:01 AM

      I will!

      Delete
  4. I love orange, with or without chocolate, but better with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ❤️ Orangettes!!

      Delete
    2. Today, I'm delivering 2 bags of them to a friend who requested them when I was in Paris.

      Delete
  5. Bravo! A brilliant visual narrative in my favorite color!!! Merci!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. I swear I can smell the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! I love chocolate! I had to find an old KitKat I had put away for an emergency ! Ha, ha! Love your blog and pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peggy V12:08 AM

    I truly love the combination of orange with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ+๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

      Delete
  9. Chef Ann12:12 AM

    tres jolie Carol!

    Merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That half-chocolate covered candied orange slice is to die for! Did you ever see the new year's dinner table Paloma Picasso decorated with French candied fruits? Most have been in Vogue last century but the beauty of the fruit still weighs on my mind. Translucent just like the orange slice.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you