Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Nice Colors

Guess where Bear is?

Yup, you guessed it.

In Nice.

Such beautiful colors

In Nice.

Warm reds

Warm yellow-golds. Warm warm warm. And yes it is HOT in Nice..like maybe 40 with the humidity.

I took one look at the beach and decided not to..

I did go into ALZIARI, makers of famed virgin olive oil.

Beautiful graphics!

Their products are pretty good too. I went a little nuts.

Here's what I ate for lunch at L'Ybane on 1 rue de la Liberté. Chick peas 3 ways + some chicken brochette. (12€) I could eat this everyday. After Provence I want everything savory. Maybe its the heat?

Here's how I may look when I get back. Nice colors...ahem. SNFC throws these daily deals at you like -20€ and only +4€ for 1st class, so that's how come I'm in Nice at the moment. Impulsivity to blame. I'm taking the Riviera coast train to Menton today to paint. Only 32 minutes away. Maybe Villefranche tomorrow. Thanks for reading Parisbreakfast.  If you'd like Parisbreakfast letters, maps and watercolors in your mailbox, do take a look in my shop.
Tootles PBers 😀

12 comments:

  1. I am loving your color palettes.I have been there and Menton and VF but so quickly...

    sounds like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green with envy back in rainy England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors...the food looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the photo of the woman, I thought mermaid. She is gorgeous.

    I would love your lunch with a few more tomatoes.

    Lovely colors for watercolor artist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne P11:59 AM

    Love the colors! Oh my. Also your yummy chickpea meal. I could eat like that all the time too. Favorite snack is veggies with hummus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. know...i'm considering eating there again but I havent tries Nicoise specialties yet.
      Such torment!

      Delete
  6. Jill Butler12:27 PM

    You are brave in your gathering and sharing at the peak of the season. "Be cool" as you are in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its Not as bad as I thought it would be. Nothing like the crowds in Paris Galeries Lafayette!!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful colors - you must have a salad nicoisse while there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally had a socca tonite! So crunchy.

      Delete
  8. Yes, and go up top to Eze, you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GwenEllyn4:00 PM

    The contrasts are beautiful and I like how you added your water colors on the Nice photo and at the end. :)
    Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you