- You have 5-6 lines to create the essential patterns of a glass.
- Leave open areas..paint the light.
- The negative shapes hold everything together like a glove.
- Your reflections always want to reflect the outward shapes and the inside pattern.
- Change the character of the edges as you paint your shapes.
- Where are your patterns? Do they they touch, butt, overlap or form new shapes? I think I took more notes than painted...
Sent by carol gillott via the free Email Scheduler service.
Register now at http://www.emailschedule.com