pages

Sunday, July 26, 2026

More Bleu - Blanc - Rouge πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Cadeaux 🎁

 

Tuesday I went shopping for French πŸ‡«πŸ‡· flag color gifts for the JULY PARIS Letter.

 le Boutique de l’AssemblΓ©e Nationale at 7, rue Aristide Briarde 75007

This boutique 

Has the biggest 

And maybe best 

Gift 🎁 selection of them all πŸ€” 

So much wit, chic & thought goes into these products.

Naturalmente, 

The rest of the week, 

Everywhere I looked πŸ‘️

Everything 

Was 

Bleu

Blanc

And Rouge, including where I buy stamps for Paris Letters πŸ’Œ at Le CarrΓ© d’Encre.

Inside the stationary shop,

There is 

An endless 

Plethora

Of patriotic 

Goodies.

Even Le Petit Prince πŸ«… joined in.

Why didn’t I get a patriotic toothbrush πŸͺ₯?

Their fire extinguisher 🧯 is patriotic πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

A woman in head-to-toe national colorsπŸ‡«πŸ‡·
On the ride home, I couldn’t help noticing the Metro seating.
Am I seeing πŸ‘️ things or…
And today in the pool 🏊🏽‍♀️ 
It’s contagious 😷 Watch out! 




10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 AM

    πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:37 AM

      πŸ’™ 🀍 ❤️

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Marvelous post! I want to run back to Paris to see these boutiques. Merci, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:37 AM

      THANK YOU ❤️
      Please come back when it’s cool πŸ™
      Next week is heating up again.

      Delete
  3. Sukicart1:57 PM

    Such a fun post and you went to one of my very favorite boutiques - always find something new and fun there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:24 PM

      So happy to know you visit CARRΓ‰ D’Γ‰NCRE Suki. What a treasure chest of temptations…though I wish they still had bleu, blanc, rouge ribbon.
      Beside the big post office at Montparnasse, they officially have the best selection of new French πŸ‡«πŸ‡· stamps (in the back).

      Delete
  4. Bonnie L2:32 PM

    Who would have thunk the Boutique at l’AssemblΓ©e Nationale would be so fabulous?? You bring us the best scoops! πŸ™πŸ» I bet you’ll be seeing bleu, blanc, rouge for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:34 PM

      I know! It’ is a gold mine of goodies and fun gifts 🎁
      I forgot to show the TOOTHBRUSH πŸͺ₯ with BLEU BLANC ROUGE πŸ‡«πŸ‡· bristles!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous3:55 PM

    🀣 Love the patriotic fire extinguisher!!! You are so observant! Miss you! 😘fromπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:26 PM

      πŸ˜‚ Being silly is a good ingredient for an artist πŸ§‘‍🎨 Nicole.

      Delete

Love hearing from you