So I've still got the WDs (Winter Doldrums ), the WBs (Winter Blahs), SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and DS(la dépression saisonnière).
1. First go to the window.2. Pull the curtain aside.3. Immerse yourself in the view.
4. While drinking a hot liquid.
4A. Preferably at a salon de the.
5. Eating lunch outside is highly reccommended by How Stuff Works.
I'll eat lunch at a Paris cafe thanks very much.
6. Lose the grey look...
And go for something brighter, cheerier like this red-checked number.
7. Engage in regular aerobic exercise says How Stuff Works...
9. They say eat foods rich in tryptophan including turkey, milk, egg whites. I say eat chocolate - doesn't it raise your seratonin?
I am frustrated waiting for this book to arrive. I ordered it last week and got a notice yesterday that it was being just sent out
I took an advance peek at Rizzoli. They had to pick me up off the floor. The pictures are so divine, they're better than the real thing!There is a recipe for this tarte tatin from Blé Sucré too.
10. Among the 27 Home Remedies for Seasonal Affective Disorder suggested you should head south...